How To Order...
How to Place an Order
Follow the steps below to place an order.
1. Add to Cart
To add an item to your cart, select on the product page;
click to go straight to checkout.
2. Review Shopping Cart
After you finish shopping, review all items in your shopping cart by selecting at the top right hand corner of every BongCity.com page.
3. Proceed to Checkout
When you are ready to order, click the button located in your shopping cart;
click to browse for more items
4. Account Login
- New Customers: New customers can create an account to speed up future purchases. To set up your account, click here. Or, click Checkout as Guest.
- Returning Customers: Log into your account using the same email address and password you used to create the account. If the email address used to set up your account is no longer valid, please contact Customer Care to update your account or simply create a new account.
- Note: All customers will be required to provide their email address at the time of check out in order to send invoices by email.
5. Enter a Billing Address
Your billing address must match the address listed with your financial institution.
6. Enter a Shipping Address
If your shipping address is the same as the billing address, check the "My shipping address is the same as my billing address" box.
7. Payment Information
At this time, we use Interac E-Transfer as our only method of payment per order. Once your order has been completed, you will receive a message in order to proceed with payment for your order.
Why Interac E-Transfer?
Interac e-Transfer is a fast, secure and convenient way to send money to anyone in Canada using participating financial institutions. Transfers are almost instant, but can take up to 30 minutes.
How it Works?
Is it Secure?
You are not sending money by email or text message: Only the notification travels over the Internet to provide instructions on how to deposit the money. The money always resides safely at a financial institution and is transferred through existing payment networks that banks and credit unions have used for years to settle cheques, bank machine deposits and withdrawals. Security measures have been built into the system, including:
- Encryption technology
- Confidential user IDs and passwords issued by financial institutions
- Secure login process
- A security question and answer to ensure only the intended recipient receives the money
- 128-bit browser encryption
8. Select Delivery & Gift Options
Review your order, change shipping options if necessary and add a message to be sent to the recipient once the order ships if it is being sent as a gift.
9. Submit Order
- Review all the information you have entered. If everything is correct, select to complete the order.
- Do not click "Submit Order Now" more than once, or the system will duplicate your order.
- An order confirmation will appear on your screen with your invoice number.
- We recommend printing a copy of your order confirmation page for your records. An email copy of your invoice will be sent immediately.
10. Track Your Order
If, at any time, you would like to review your order, click the Log In link in the top right corner of most pages to login to your My Account.
Once shipped, a tracking number will be sent by email to track when your order will be delivered.